Civil 3D CAD Designer – Civil Site Development
Moore Bass Consulting – Tallahassee, Florida
Moore Bass Consulting is a growing, well-established civil engineering firm providing consulting services throughout the southeast. Some of our many services include civil, environmental, land surveying, land planning, landscape architecture, and construction administration.
Moore Bass Consulting has an opening for a civil site development CAD Designer in our Tallahassee, FL office. The position requires a strong understanding of civil site design with previous experience working with water, sewer, and storm drainage infrastructure design projects. This role requires regular interaction with our engineers and clients, excellent verbal and written communications skills are required. Experience and mastery of Civil 3D software required.
- Design support and CAD production for one or multiple projects for multiple clients.
- Design support for Civil, Surveying and Landscape Architecture as required.
- Visit job sites and consultant offices as needed to support the project and business development needs.
- Work within project scopes, schedules, and budgets for projects.
- Managing other engineering technicians’ work and interface with other disciplines as needed.
- Communicate and coordinate efforts and ideas.
- May supervise other technicians.
Education: AA degree in technically related field preferred (surveying, engineering, construction).
- 6+ year’s experience in design support of public and private projects.
- Experience with civil engineering projects including preparation of construction plans.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- AutoCAD and Civil 3D.
- Strong leadership qualities.
Please note, sponsorship is not available for this position. Moore Bass Consulting is a Drug-Free Workplace & E-Verify Participant
What makes Moore Bass Consulting a great place to work? Opportunities for professional development, strong benefits and compensation packages. We are a firm with extremely knowledgeable professionals who serve as trusted advisors to our clients. Visit www.moorebass.com to learn more.
Some of our many benefits include:
Health, Wellness, and Work/Life Benefits
- Superior Health and Dental Insurance Programs
- Voluntary long-term disability insurance
- Company paid life and AD&D insurance
- Flexible Spending Account – medical and dependent care
- Condensed Summer Season work schedule
Financial & Retirement Benefits
- Generous base compensation and bonus plan
- 401(K) with Company Match
Paid time off, Holidays and other leave
- Generous annual leave policy for personal, vacation, sick and bereavement purposes. Eligibility begins upon hire
- 6 company paid holidays annually
Professional Development Benefits
- Employer provides on-line professional development hours and continuing education credits
- College tuition reimbursement programs (Graduate & Undergraduate)
- Employer pays Professional License renewal fees
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year